Last night, ON A MONDAY NIGHT (possibly so everyone would be caught up in The Bachelor on ABC - coincidence we think not), two House Committees released a GOP bill to “repeal and replace” The Affordable Care Act (ACA). The Ways and Means and the Energy and Commerce...read more
That flushing sound you hear is the Trump administration trying to shove transgender rights down the tubes. Elections have consequences. And it turns out that one of those consequences is where you can or can’t pee. Thanks to 46 percent of the American electorate,...read more
If you could turn back time, women would STILL GET ABORTIONS. But that’s not what Indiana state lawmakers want you to think. A new bill passed Monday in the House in Indiana - and one that is gaining steam in many other states - forces doctors to tell patients about...read more
The woman that Donald Trump is trusting to “advise” him on reproductive rights, has a STELLAR record of spreading dangerous lies “myths” about contraception. In fact, she’s a regular Aesop when it comes to spreading fables about how birth control actually works....read more
Why do we have to do this shit? Because they’re constantly doing it on the other side--and they’re FULL OF SHIT. That gives them an advantage in a shit-slog. March 1st marks the first day of “40 Days for Life,” an anti-choice, anti-woman, anti-human rights nationwide...read more
The first ever birth control app to be approved by the government is out (not our government, don’t worry we wouldn’t trust that either). The Natural Cycles app, made by physicist couple Elina Berglund and Raoul Scherwizl, has been approved by the European Commission...read more
An Oklahoma cow paddy of a state rep--who referred to pregnant women as “hosts”--is sponsoring a bill that would require consent from the father of a fetus before an abortion. Oklahoma State Rep Justin Humphrey’s bill requires any woman “to provide, in writing, the...read more
We here at Lady Parts Justice League had a document slide across our desk this morning. It is an unverified memo, seemingly from the U.S. Department of Justice—Civil Rights Division. We are trying to find out if the letter is legitimate. We have not found a single...read more
Whether it’s the subtle condescension of stick figure families, the dudes who manage to sexualize breast cancer or threatening warnings that a driver may have a gun, we all know that the junk people choose to put on their cars is an easy way to determine whether they...read more
It may look like Donald Trump’s pirate ship of state is showing signs of sinking, but the rats are actually jumping ON board! Operation Rescue is offering to “assist” new Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ Justice Department in hounding abortion providers. Put another...read more
5 Reasons To Join The Lady Parts Justice League
- Because you wanna incorporate fighting for reproductive rights into your daily life– laughing & drinking while doing it.
- Because you want to work towards shattering the stigma surrounding abortion and remind people that access to abortion puts women in control of their own bodies and destinies.
- Because you believe the best reason to have an abortion is that YOU have decided to have an abortion.
- Because you want to join us in supporting and celebrating abortion clinic workers and doctors–because they deserve to be championed.
- Because you want to commit to speaking out against haters and extremists who can’t seem to understand that women are autonomous and capable of making medical decisions on their own.