Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch. Coming from Trump and the Republicans, you know it’s bad. But you’re not sure HOW bad. Answer: It’s too bad to let stand. It’s too bad not to fight. Things turn to shit incrementally, and we need to resist every step of the way....read more
As part of our continuing Play of the Day series “Sauron’s Army” Lady Parts Justice League is exploring the key players Donald Trump has chosen to surround himself with. We’re taking a deep dark look at his advisors and the people being appointed to his cabinet, all...read more
It just didn’t grab me. Compared to the vibrant and historic Women’s March on Washington last week, the March for Life held two days later was a relatively lifeless affair. Why, it wasn’t even exciting with Mike “Partytime” Pence pumping the crowd. It’s not just that...read more
With a vote of 238 to 183, the house passed HR-7 (formerly known as the “No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion and Abortion Insurance Full Disclosure Act of 2017”) on Tuesday, bringing some seriously scary legislation closer to the desk of our decidedly anti-woman...read more
The Women’s March was a beautiful thing. On the day after the inauguration, millions of women and their supporters raised their voices as one. And then some asshole trolls chimed in. Yes, while women took to the streets, some insecure men took their tiny hands to...read more
Excited. Moved. Energized. Stronger Together. Alive. Proud. These are some of the feelings I experienced at the Women’s March on Saturday. Lady Parts Justice League had 6100 people sign up to join us at the NYC Women’s March. We had Leaguers in LA, DC, Philly,...read more
Kellyanne Conway is getting a lot of heat over her comments about “alternative facts.” I don’t know why. As she will tell you herself, she never said it. In fact, she’s not even Kellyanne Conway. See what we did there? To a lot of people this Trumpian “1984 meets...read more
We need to have a talk: It’s been more than a year of volatile, sexist campaigning, and months of prepping for the most hostile anti-choice administration we’ve ever seen ascend to power. Combine that with a week of weak think pieces, hand-wringing over whether a...read more
UPDATE! Way back in November we warned you about the invasive vaginal irritant known as Rep. Tom Price, Trump’s nominee for Secretary of Health and Human Services. Further research has shown he’s even more toxic than originally thought. Now it turns out that, even as...read more
As part of our continuing 'Play of the Day' series, Sauron’s Army, Lady Parts Justice League is exploring the key players Donald Trump has chosen to surround himself with. We’re taking a deep dark look at his advisors and the people being appointed to his cabinet, all...read more
5 Reasons To Join The Lady Parts Justice League
- Because you wanna incorporate fighting for reproductive rights into your daily life– laughing & drinking while doing it.
- Because you want to work towards shattering the stigma surrounding abortion and remind people that access to abortion puts women in control of their own bodies and destinies.
- Because you believe the best reason to have an abortion is that YOU have decided to have an abortion.
- Because you want to join us in supporting and celebrating abortion clinic workers and doctors–because they deserve to be championed.
- Because you want to commit to speaking out against haters and extremists who can’t seem to understand that women are autonomous and capable of making medical decisions on their own.