What better way to hold mainstream politicians and pundits responsible for creating domestic terrorists than a Love Actually parody? Check out the full video here. A $500 donation pays for a camera operator, so when news breaks, we can call the bullshit when we see...read more
#BreakingBullshit Adding rape & incest to the bill to "honor women" doesn't make sense when THE BILL honors no one. (Read more about this shit...read more
Lady Parts Justice League shuts down bullies in any way they can. When LPJL visited Raleigh, they learned that harassers were gathering in front of this abortion clinic fence. They decided to #ClapBack at the hate by painting a sign that says "PRAY TO END SIDEWALK...read more
I’m writing this as a cis man, though not just any cis man (even though it should be every man). A cis man that errs on the side of decency; that does not see, nor relish in playing “Monopoly” with a woman’s health - where her only landing points are pregnancy, jail...read more
#BreakingBullshit TRUMP TV - The only channel showing @realDonaldTrump destroying women & POC’s lives in real-time. (Read more...read more
Lady Parts Justice League is a non-profit organization that spends countless hours fundraising in order to sustain itself. BUST Magazine's Craftacular is December 10th and 11th, and LPJL is making and selling crafts as a means of fundraising. A $200 donation pays for...read more
A lawmaker with a history of violence against women is behind what conservatives falsely call a “fetal heartbeat” bill passed by the Ohio legislature--a bill that is actually an underhanded method to ban abortions after six weeks. And that’s a virtual ban on all...read more
#BreakingBullshit: The rule for being part of the passing of the #HeartbeatBill in #Ohio is “don’t have a heart at all.” (Read more here.)read more
Lady Parts Justice League made the video "Kentucky Burden Sampling" in May 2016 to expose Kentucky's restrictions on reproductive rights and abortion access and as a way to encourage people to vote in their local elections. Watch the full video here. A $250 donation...read more
In our new Play of the Day series Lady Parts Justice League will explore the key players Donald Trump has chosen to surround himself with: his advisors and the people being appointed to his cabinet, all of whom have a deep of history of being strongly anti-choice. The...read more
5 Reasons To Join The Lady Parts Justice League
- Because you wanna incorporate fighting for reproductive rights into your daily life– laughing & drinking while doing it.
- Because you want to work towards shattering the stigma surrounding abortion and remind people that access to abortion puts women in control of their own bodies and destinies.
- Because you believe the best reason to have an abortion is that YOU have decided to have an abortion.
- Because you want to join us in supporting and celebrating abortion clinic workers and doctors–because they deserve to be championed.
- Because you want to commit to speaking out against haters and extremists who can’t seem to understand that women are autonomous and capable of making medical decisions on their own.