If you are not familiar with Founder & CEO of Whole Woman's Health Amy Hagstrom Miller, GET FAMILIAR. If you thought Amy came to play games when it comes to abortion rights across the United States of America, somebody told you a lie. Because ya know, lies seem to...read more
If you haven’t read Margaret Atwood’s 1985 dystopian novel, The Handmaid’s Tale, now is the time to do it. Not only because it’s coming out as a series on Hulu in April, but more importantly; because it’s very close to becoming a reality for people seeking abortions,...read more
After pretty much permanently occupying your uterus, legislators in Oklahoma are now moving into your most personal decision-making. The Oklahoma House has approved a bill that makes it illegal for a pregnant person to terminate a pregnancy because the fetus may have...read more
For anyone who has spent time in a hospital or had to help an ailing friend or relative maneuver what their insurance does and doesn’t cover, you know getting things paid for is an olympic event. Some things will actually never get paid for because they surprisingly...read more
Today the Senate Judiciary Committee starts hearings on Neil Gorsuch, who has been nominated by the Pussy-Grabber-In-Chief to be the vote on the Supreme Court that finally overturns Roe v Wade. While Dems in the Senate try to get to the well-concealed facts about...read more
Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Here at LPJL we’re throwing back shots of... coffee! Seriously, it’s before noon and we have jobs. But as we type away with thoughts of green beer dancing in our heads, we can’t help but wonder...what the fuck is up with all the sexual...read more
A proposed Texas law that would make it illegal for men to masturbate is rubbing some people the wrong way. And even though the bill is obviously just a way to disseminate information, some guys aren’t handling it well. Texas state representative Jessica Farrar...read more
Canada is really close to becoming a total Anne Hathaway. Like, we get it, you’re perfect and know how to shake hands. But now Canada is fighting “zombies” and tbh, they’re one shirtless prime minister pic away from us finding a new country-crush because it’s all too...read more
Stigmatizers gonna stigmatize. One of our main goals at Lady Parts Justice League has always been combating the stigma about abortion. That’s why we LOVE IT when we hear about young women standing up and organizing around the idea of pride, defiance, and ending the...read more
(NOTE: This blog entry is being written by a male-in-solidarity with the “A Day Without A Woman” strike, because all the LPJL women are out on strike today!) It’s “A Day Without A Woman!” Without any of them here, in fact. Today the LPJL clubhouse is quiet, but only...read more
5 Reasons To Join The Lady Parts Justice League
- Because you wanna incorporate fighting for reproductive rights into your daily life– laughing & drinking while doing it.
- Because you want to work towards shattering the stigma surrounding abortion and remind people that access to abortion puts women in control of their own bodies and destinies.
- Because you believe the best reason to have an abortion is that YOU have decided to have an abortion.
- Because you want to join us in supporting and celebrating abortion clinic workers and doctors–because they deserve to be championed.
- Because you want to commit to speaking out against haters and extremists who can’t seem to understand that women are autonomous and capable of making medical decisions on their own.